Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I know...

it's been awhile since I've posted anything new.  BUT I had to show this off!  I think it might be my favorite Addison purse yet.  It's a good thing Michael Miller isn't a real person, or Daddy Cubed might be in trouble.
But look..... just look.


Sigh.  It's so pretty.  If I didn't have another gorgeous bag in mind for myself, I don't think I could put this one in the etsy store.  But I do, so I will.  

Oh, and in case you are wondering, that's Daisy Dream on the outside and Candy Dumb Dot on the inside. 



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely job!I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow!

    I hope you will come check out my blog out as well!

    Shannon
    http://milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so cute, Erin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Fan Page