Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Look!


I am so excited to debut my new logo!  I liked my old one, but I felt like I needed something a little more "fun" and something that tied the Rowdy Bunch in. 
Enter my cousin Chris.  He's a graphic designer... he's been doing this for as long as I can remember.  In fact, he designed the logo for my dad's electrical business WAY BACK WHEN.

I have to work on getting the header smaller, it's freaking ginormous a little bigger than I would like.  But I can sew.  I can NOT figure Blogger out to save my life.

It's better now!  But I still can't figure Blogger out! ☺

Isn't it cool though?
 ♥I love it! ♥

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I could help resize it if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme.

    I can reduce the dimensions of the logo if you want. Just send me the original file.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Fan Page