Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some Exciting News!!!

So usually when something really exciting happens, it's all I can do to shout it from the rooftops.  Usually.

I was contacted by Melissa of Jason Kelly Photography awhile ago about carrying Mama Cubed Creations in her boutique in Kingston, Ontario. I am pretty sure I was jumping up and down screaming my head off.  I was beyond excited.  The Rowdy Bunch all thought it was pretty funny neat, too.

Their Grand Opening is on Saturday the 19th!  And I would love to be there... I think maybe someone needs to get a passport.... what do you think???

If you haven't already, check out my Facebook Fan Page.  You can also visit Jason Kelly Photography's Facebook Fan Page.

And aren't you proud of me for keeping my big mouth shut until I knew it was a done deal??? 
I know I am! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Fan Page