Monday, March 29, 2010

My Week of Fabric


When you can't go out and play, what's the smartest thing you can do?  Why, buy more toys for when you can play again!  And that's exactly what I did over the last week!

First, I got this gorgeous Honey Bun and Layer Cake from Leah at Burgundy Buttons.  

It's Nostalgia by April Cornell for Moda.  I have some plans for it for my Mama!

Then, the Rowdy Bunch and I took a trip to Idaho for some shopping, and this is what I came home with....


I have plans for all of it!!   What's in there you ask?  Well, I see some bags (gotta feed the addiction) and an apron or two, and maybe some bag accessories.  

And then I went to the mailbox, and found this!


Happiness is a package from Ari at Buttercuppity full of 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain for Moda.  I love this fabric even more in person than I did drooling over it seeing it on the 'net.

So now I just need to conquer my fear of the rotary cutter, send the hubby on another business trip, and get to creating!  I am SO excited!!!

I am sure I will have a few things left over for this month's Friday Night Sew-In.  Maybe. 



And in case you're wondering, that's a little over 20 yards of fabric, and then I ordered another 3 last night.  Hmm, I think I might have an addiction on my hands.  Don't tell my hubby, okay?

2 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING!!!!! I love your energy Erin as I read about your shop hops and plan to send hubby on another trip. Where do you get your energy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love Buttercuppity? Maybe you are close enough to visit in person!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Fan Page