Friday, March 19, 2010

Another "Hip Mama" and Friday Night Sew-In

Time to GET INSPIRED!  with a FRIDAY NIGHT (or morning in my case) SEW-IN!














A friend of mine really liked the diaper bag I made for myself, and asked me to make one for her.  I think it turned out SO fab!  She sure is going to be one hip mama, don't you think?







I think the Michael Miller fabric makes a fun diaper bag.  This doesn't say "mommy" to me at all!

This was my Friday "Night" Sew-In project, though due to few things, I had to do my sew-in in the morning!


10 comments:

  1. I love the diaper bag. oh, so cute and I love how it doesn't scream "I am a mommy with a baby"
    Courtney@ frog2fab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I saw this at get inspired. Im envious. Im just starting to give bags a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW your boys are so hunky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krissy - awww, thanks! I kinda think so too. Be VERY careful with bags... the are SEW addicting! That tute for the Diaper Bag is wonderful though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this diaper bag! Not only the fabric but the pattern too. I'm going to have to check out that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that fabric! The colors are GORGEOUS!!! You did a great job. I'll be featuring this as one of my favs for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's adorable! Found you from SewDangCute's mclinky. Now to read more of your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diaper bag? No! I want it for a regular bag. SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Fan Page