Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whoa! Really???

So I was just thinking about this last month.  It's hard to believe it's the day before the end of March!  Seems like it's gone by fast.  At least until I think about how busy I've been sewing this month....  Since March 1st, when I got my Brand New Baby, I've made:
 10 crayon/marker rolls
 1 diaper bag
 1 tote bag
 3 aprons
 2 chef hats
 1 journal cover
 2 wonky journal covers
 1 quilted table runner
and a partridge in a pear tree. Well, not really the partridge in a pear tree, but I did do the rest of it! :)  And if I have my way, I'll knock another diaper bag out before midnight tomorrow night!  I heart sewing!  

And I heart these 3 too.  A lot.  



1 comment:

  1. Very cute kids!

    What a productive month. I"m a wee bit jealous of that!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Fan Page